In order to optimize the web page in terms of system performance, practicability and provision of useful information about the services, Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ, automatically collects and stores information in log files on the user’s computer. These include the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, data on the browser type and language settings, the operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP), and date/time of the visit.
Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ uses these data to effectively manage the web pages in order to find out more about the behaviour of customers across the web pages, to analyse trends, and to collect comprehensive demographic information about the users. The collected data can be used for marketing and advertising purposes, as well as for communication (e.g. the optimization and enhancement of the user experience to guarantee more attractive offers and services).
In the event of the usage of data which are not personal data, together with personal information, such data are treated as personal data as long as they are used collectively.
Also for the information gathered from cookies and other comparable techniques the Declaration on the Protection of Personal data from these Terms and Conditions applies.
What is »cookie«?
Web pages, e-mails, web services, advertising and interactive applications can use the so-called cookies (hereinafter: “cookies”) for the optimization of services.
A cookie is a small file usually containing a sequence of letters and numbers that is loaded into the user’s terminal equipment (computer, mobile device, etc.; in these Terms and Conditions generally referred to as: “computer”) when visiting the Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ (sends the cookie file to the user’s computer hard drive). For example, the Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ website can then use them to identify the user’s devices when the connection between the web server and the web browser is established. The main purpose of the cookie is to enable the web server to provide the user with customized web pages allowing for a more personal experience during a visit to the Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ website and better response capabilities to individual user’s requirements. Cookies allow Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ to obtain more information about how users use their web site, and also as a means of improving the user’s experience during their visit to a certain web page.
What kind of cookies do Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ web pages use?
Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ can use the following types of cookies on their web pages:
- temporary or session cookies (hereinafter: “session cookies”): these are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie file in the user’s browser for the duration of the user’s session (for the duration of the browsing and are deleted with the expiry of the session). These cookies are required for the proper operation of specific applications or functionalities on Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ web pages;
- permanent or stored cookies (persistent cookies) Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ can be used to improve user experience (for example, to store registration information, page language settings, etc.). These cookies remain in the browser's cookie file for a longer period until they are deleted. This time period depends on the choice the user makes in the settings of his Internet browser. Permanent cookies allow information to be downloaded to a web server each time someone visits the site. Permanent cookies are also known as tracking cookies;
- our own cookies (1st party cookies) originate from the Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ, web pages the user is visiting and may be permanent or temporary. Web pages use these cookies to store information that will be reused during the user’s next visit to the site;
- Other cookies (3rd party cookies) originate from other, partner websites (for example, traffic measurement). In this way, third party cookies can collect information about users from different websites and use them for various purposes, from advertising, and analytics to improving their products.
More information about cookies can be found on the world wide web, for example on the following web page: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Where the user’s consent is necessary for the usage or installation of cookies, Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ will obtain the user’s consent before using them or installing them into the user’s device (computer).
Tracking and analysis
This allows for online behaviour tracking; in the collection stage, the cookies store information on how users use the web page, including the number of displayed pages, where the user comes from (geolocation), time of the visit and the number of visits, in order to enhance the web page and ensure a quality user experience. These data are collected through tracking cookies. Data obtained through cookies are anonymous and are not associated with personal information. Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ does not share this information with any third party for their own use. If the user does not accept cookies, no information is stored.
1. Cookies of the https://visitpodcetrtek.com/ webside
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Time of the cookie||Company|
|ASPSESSIONID||Guarantees proper operation of the web site||When closing the browser||Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ|
|CookiesEnabled||Guarantees proper operation of the web site||When closing the browser||Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ|
2. Cookies of third party web sites/services
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Time of the cookie||Company|
|_ga||Statistics of the web page visits||24 months||Google Inc|
|_dc_gtm_UA-34198803-1||Statistics of the web page visits||When closing the browser||Google Inc|
In accordance with the regulations, technical data storage or access to them is exclusively permitted for the transmission of a message through an electronic communications network, or if this is necessary to provide an information society service that the user requests. Turism Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli and Kozje, GIZ uses the following cookies for this purpose: their own session cookies and cookies for counting the number of visitors; cookies are only stored for as long as necessary in order to achieve their purpose or for the duration of the browsing session at the longest, and are deleted at the end of the session.
Enabling and disabling cookies and similar technologiesUsers can accept or reject all cookies on all visited web pages, whereas it shall be taken into consideration that most browsers automatically accept cookies; or block the usage of cookies by changing the settings in their web browser. For example, in Internet Explorer 8.0, the following needs to be carried out: 1. Select “Tools” and then “Internet Options”. 2. Click on the “Privacy” tab. 3. Use the slider to select the desired setting. In other internet browsers, follow the instructions of the browser in question to change the settings of the browser or delete cookies.
Turizem Podčetrtek, Bistrica ob Sotli in Kozje, GIZ
Škofja gora 1,
Tel: 03 810 90 13
Fax: 03 810 90 14